LUND 1875 CROSSOVER XS
ENGINE MAKE Mercury
ENGINE TYPE4 Stroke
SELLING PRICEContact Us
LUND CROSSOVER XS SERIES
|AIR RIDE PEDESTALS||2 ADDITIONAL SPEAKERS|
|SKI PKG||TERROVA 80 IPILOT|
|HUMMINBIRD 788||SS PROP|
|SPARE TIRE||LOAD GUIDES|
|2 BANK CHARGER||CUSTOM BUNK TRAILER|
We are excited to announce the new LUND 1875 CROSSOVER XS for this coming spring selling season. The new 1875 Crossover XS is 18’10” long and is designed for those who need the fishability of a Lund while maximizing the recreational needs of the family. This boat has exciting new styling and features such as dual center lockers, one for rods up to 7’ and one for ski’s, wakeboards or additional rod storage up to 8’. The 1875 Crossover XS also features a new paint scheme, graphics, and consoles, and is designed to have something for everyone.
ONE TEST DRIVE AND YOU’LL KNOW – IT’S IPS™ OR BUST.
Faster, higher, smoother, drier – and that’s just a start.
Lund IPS™ has become the most copied hull design in boat building – and for good reason. But, building a genuine IPS™ hull requires costly technology and unique insights into the interplay of aluminum and hull dynamics. A flat spot on the bottom of the hull isn’t IPS™ technology and doesn’t deliver IPS™ advantages. Lund IPS is the perfect integration and optimization of the power strake, the reverse chine, and the footprint.
HOW THESE THREE COMPONENTS WORK TOGETHER CREATES INCREDIBLE IPS™ PERFORMANCE THAT IS GREATER THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS:
- More MPH
- Faster hole shots
- Better planing at slow, slow speeds
- Better overall boat control
- Exceptional stability, especially in turns
- Minimal motor strain for increased efficiency and lower fuel consumption
- Easier handling of big, high-HP motors
- A drier, smoother ride with less spray
- Easier backtrolling – In fact, you’ll be able to position your boat with more precision and present your bait with more accuracy, so you can get on fish and stay on fish
LUND’S LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Lund’s Lifetime Limited Warranty gives you the best overall coverage ever available on hull material and workmanship. From bow to stern, gunwale to gunwale, and from the bottom of the hull to the top of the windshield, your new Lund is backed with a transferable warranty – and Lund’s promise that we’ll make sure any claims are handled with speed, ease, and our full support.
It’s because Lund boats are built so well that we can afford to give you this superior warranty. We don’t think you’ll need it, we have that much confidence in our boats. But if you do need warranty support, you can be sure you’ll have the very best in the industry.
- Lifetime Warranty on double-riveted seams.
- Lifetime Warranty on all plywood panels, related materials and labor.
- Three Year 100% Bow-to-Stern Parts and Labor Coverage with applicable exclusions – ask your Lund dealer for details.
- Some exclusions apply – please see your Lund dealer for details.