CLEAN USED PONTOON BOAT FROM BENNINGTON
Electric Start / Long Shaft / Power Trim / White
Electric Start / long Shaft / Power trim / Graphite
The Yamaha 115 hp and the all-new 90 hp and 75 hp Midrange four strokes are reliable inshore performers. Fast and powerful, they sport 1.8-liter displacement and DOHC or SOHC designs with four valves per cylinder. This gives them exceptional volumetric efficiency and lighter weights. With 25-inch shaft options for the F115 and F90, this horsepower range offers prime power for mid-size craft, including anglers trolling large, rough water in 25-inch-transom multi-species boats. The completely surprising Yamaha Midrange 115, 90 and 75 hp four strokes. A powerful part of our lineup—and your boating experience.
- INSTANT THROTTLE RESPONSE: Every revolution is a power stroke. That means twice the power stroke of a four-stroke. Plus, the lightning-fast microprocessor is the “brain” of the engine. It delivers the perfect fuel mix instantly to the combustion chamber for immediate response, to get you to your destination before anyone else.
- MORE AVAILABLE AMPERAGE: All Evinrude E-TEC engines have bigger alternators, providing nearly twice the available amperage of competitive engines. Avoid lights dimming out when you need it most and maximize charging for all your accessories.
- WORRY-FREE MAINTENANCE: No break-in period, no oil changes. No dealer-scheduled maintenance for 3 years or 300 hours.
- MORE MILES PER HOUR: Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase . The Evinrude SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate durability and reliability in the long run.
- AUTO-STORAGE: The auto storage feature fogs the engines itself in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. An Evinrude E-TEC engine doesn’t require belts, camshafts or exhaust valves, which means there are fewer parts to wear down or malfunction than a four-stroke outboard. Extend the life of your outboard and your boating season.