Available Until 12/20/2019 or Sold Out
· Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase a raffle ticket (calendar) or win a prize.
· All winners will be posted on the official calendar raffle website daily: www.duckscalendar.org. Winners will be notified by a Ducks Unlimited Representative with instructions to claim your prize. First notifications can take up to a week after the draw date.
· The winning ticket for each prize day receives the firearm printed on the calendar for that day. Ducks Unlimited reserves the right to modify any raffle prize if needed based on manufacturer’s available inventory.
· On days that have a Polaris ATV given away (Jan 7) the first ticket drawn will be for the Polaris ATV and the second will be for the gun given on that same day.
· Calendar cost is $50.00 and limited to 8,500.
· Each raffle entry constitutes an equal chance to win. All unsold raffle tickets (calendar) becomes the property of Ducks Unlimited.
· Drawing dates are listed for each week of the year. A complete list of the raffle prizes is available upon request.
· Cash, personal checks or debit cards are accepted for the sale of the calendars. Credit cards are not accepted. Raffle prizes will not be awarded until the check clears the bank. Checks returned NSF are subject to additional fee of $20.00 and/or disqualification from the raffle.
· Random drawing will be held at Oppurtunity Development Center, Inc. 1191 Huntington Ave, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 at 11:00 AM every Wednesday of each week during the entire year. Winning tickets will be returned to the drum after all the drawings are completed for that day.
· No raffle prizes will be awarded until raffle number and monies have been verified and accounted for by Ducks Unlimited.
· All firearm regulations must be met before you can receive a firearm.
· If winner is not able to pass FFL Regulations then winner will receive a gift certificate for similar value for the gun specified for that day.
· All prize winners are responsible for any fees (shipping, FFL transfer, taxes, etc.)
· All raffle prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days after the notification is made. All unclaimed raffle prizes become the property of Ducks Unlimited.
· Weekly pictures of the guns may vary slightly from actual gun.
· Weekly giveaway listing—top listed gun represents the Sunday (on the far left) and the bottom gun is Saturday (on the far right) for each week displayed.
· Ducks Unlimited, Inc, is a 501©(3) charity and your contribution may be deductible for income tax purposes. $1.25 of your annual membership will be applied to your one-year subscription of Ducks Unlimited magazine and is non-deductible from your annual membership dues. Please see your tax advisor for actual deductibility.